As Head of Innovation, you will be responsible for driving the development and implementing innovation projects at Ogilvy Social Lab.
In this role, you will identify or design solutions in key fields of innovation like Data, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Social Intelligence, DCO, Data Visualisation and Paid Media. Solutions will be a mix of custom made proprietary tools and 3rd party tools.
As the ideal candidate, you will manage and develop projects/solutions by supporting the design of the solution and retro-planning associated to it. You will collaborate closely with discipline experts to deliver on projects related to their teams to ensure quality but making sure the project continue to respond to the expert’s needs throughout its lifetime.
There will be a particular focus on the collaboration with the paid media team to test, improve and implement innovation solutions.
You will also be responsible on project deliverables in committed timing and pro-actively come with solutions to overcome roadblocks that could eventually come on the way.
The Head of Innovation reports to the Global Head of Media.
- You ensure the good development of solutions in the key innovative fields
- You work directly with developers or other service providers to develop custom made solutions
- You ensure good roll out, implementation and adoption of solutions by the relevant teams
- You identify ways to improve and upgrade OSL technology stack by identifying new or replacing tools
- You ensure to maintain good relationships with 3rd party tool providers and update Ogilvy Social Lab technology stack
- You drive each project with an Agile methodology (backlog session, user stories, sprints, etc.)
- You maintain existing solutions by anticipating and planning native platform changes (e.g. Facebook, Google, Snap, Amazon, etc.).
- You organize and sets clear expectations in regard to tasks and deliverables
- You prepare and maintain clear and accurate communication and project documentation, including project plan, status reports, internal meeting notes, change requests, and resource requests
- You have a passion for innovation, data & technology
- You are detail-oriented, organized and work autonomously
- You are proactive, able to perform well under pressure, and nimble—able to problem solve and provide alternative solutions as changes arise during a project, while still adhering to timeline, scope and budget constraints
- You are enthusiastic, self-driven, solution-oriented and fosters an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in innovation and/or technology
- Experience in project management and negotiation
- Advanced understanding of the digital landscape. Social background is a+.
- Advanced knowledge of the tech industry
- Very good level of English (written & spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge or experience in digital advertising is a plus