The e-Commerce & Amazon (Senior) Director will oversee the Amazon and e-commerce function at InDomo and will manage the dedicated InDomo’s e-commerce resources. As such, he/she needs develop the e-commerce business for InDomo as one of the key strategic areas of growth for the company. He/she will be in charge of the P&L of that function by driving sales of consulting solution and resourcing it with the right capabilities/capacity, process, techs and tools.
He/she will be responsible to consult our clients in order to drive the performance of their e-commerce platforms, by strategising, planning and optimizing e-commerce foundations, merchandising along with the marketing and media campaigns on these platforms.
This role needs to ensure that e-commerce is fully integrated in the overall go-to-market approach and with all the other touchpoints including media channels (e.g. social, search, .com).
He/she coordinates reporting and insights in order to drive continuous improvements of performance in the e-commerce platforms.
This person is also responsible for the quality and performance of the PDP’s and Brand stores in the e-commerce platforms.
Key focus will be on the Amazon platform, in media, content, consumer journeys, merchandising.
He/she will need to spend time at the client’s side (eg 50% of the time).
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage the overall InDomo e-commerce function, including capacity, capabilities, roadmap for InDomo. He/She leads the consulting and implementation services for our clients. Responsible to supervise the continuous performance in e-commerce at client’s side, and drive the ecommerce, D2C, Amazon activities and campaign performance optimisation with the team;
- Build the e-commerce business, marketing and campaign strategy as part of the integrated go-to-market approach. User journey flows, PDPs, brand stores, Merchandising, media, and reporting/ analytics are a key part of that;
- Audit Amazon and e-commerce situation and drive strategy, actions roadmap at client’s side;
- Inspire, educate and consult/advise the InDomo client organizations about e-commerce opportunities in sales, marketing and media;
- Define processes and tech requirements and improve efficiencies and effectiveness by implementing tools and technology for e-commerce and Amazon performance;
- Scale business impact on in-house solutions at client’s side to progressively improve business impact.